Attraction in Plymouth
Take a journey through an amazing underwater world at the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth - Britain's Biggest & Europe's Deepest Aquarium.
- Atlantic Reef - Stand transfixed in front of the panoramic 2-storey high Atlantic Reef tank
- Mediterranean Seas - Tiptoe to the edge of a giant ravine, experiencing the sensation of total underwater immersion, where fish swim all around and even above you.
- Hunt for hidden treasure - Take a trip to the seashore and peer into rock pools, where starfish, crabs and sea anemones make their home.
- Artificial diving reef - Watch images from Syclla thanks to the latest technology.
- Holiday Workshops for Children - Don't miss our holiday workshops, available at no extra charge during the Easter, summer & half term holidays.
10am - 6pm 1 April to 31 October
10am - 5pm 1 November 2000 to 31 March
Last entry - One hour prior to closing
Months Open: Jan - Dec
Groups/Parties Welcome: Yes
Discount for Groups: Yes
Car Parking: Yes - council multi-storey next door
Admission Price: Adults: £8.75
Family (2+2): £25
Gift Shop: Yes
More Attractions nearby
This page viewed on 10,568 occasions since Oct 16th 2005
On this day: