B and Bs in Salisbury
Attractive, family-run lodgings include: Bedrooms with private bathrooms, colour televisions and tea & coffee making facilities. Large free car park. From Byways you can walk all around the City of Salisbury. Close to The Cathedral, Old Sarum and Wilton House.
23 bedrooms 19 of which have private bathrooms. This number of rooms give us the flexibility to accommodate many combinations of groups of guests. Sometimes we are able to let double rooms as singles. Up to 56 guests can be accommodated.
* Four poster beds available.
* Some rooms with views of Salisbury Cathedral.
* Family bedrooms available
* Bedroom for the less able bodied
* Double, twin and single bedrooms
* Cots (Baby Beds) available.
* Vegetarian and wholefood breakfasts also served.
* Packed lunches available by prior arrangement.
Ratings/Awards: AA/RAC 3 Stars
Number of Rooms: 23
Number Ensuite: 19
Price per Room:Double: From £55
Single: From £39
For an instant Currency convertor Click here
Special Diets Catered For
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 6,260 occasions since 27th February 2006