Racecourses in Wolverhampton
Racing first took place in Wolverhampton in 1825, when it was owned by the
Marquis of Cleveland, and soon became a popular and well-attended sporting
However, in 1878 the course was obliged to close after the Marquis sold the property to the Corporation for use as a public park. The Jockey Club was petitioned to help establish a replacement course and in 1887 the Dunstall Park Club Company was formed.
Credit Cards Accepted
This page viewed on 16,014 occasions since Oct 16th 2005