This place is no longer on our network
More Accommodation in Cottesmore
Luxury renovated GradeII Listed self-catering thatched holiday cottage in Cottesmore village. Sticky End has been lovingly restored and furnished to a very high standard. Ideal for exploring this beautiful unsung region including Rutland Water, the busy market towns of Oakham/Uppingham, and just 10 miles from historic Stamford (filming Pride & Prejudice + TV's Middlemarch). Three stunning film locations for the Da Vinci Code movie, Burghley House, Belvoir Castle & Lincoln Cathedral are all within a short drive.
* Oak beamed sitting room with open inglenook log fire and dining table
* Quaint study/library with books/DVD's & CD's for your stay
* Traditional country pine kitchen with cosy dining area
* Separate utility room / cloakroom with washing machine
* New bathroom suite, also with shower
* Main double bedroom with luxury bed linen plus washbasin & en suite toilet
* Comfortable & homely second double bedroom with luxury bed linen
Not suitable for toddlers/young children.
Christmas & New Year Weeks on request.
Months Open: All Year
Number of Units: 1
Unit Type: Cottage
Price Guide: £370 Low Season - £545 High Season
Nearest Major Town: Stamford
For an instant Currency convertor Click here
Gardens for Guest Use
Weekend/Night Bookings Taken
Sporting Facilities Nearby
This page viewed on 3,991 occasions since 30th June 2006