Self-Catering in Abingdon
What better place to spend a relaxing, romantic and stimulating break than at our range of stunning Holiday Cottages or fabulous Barn Conversions in ancient Abingdon, Oxfordshire? All of our self-catering accommodation is personally prepared to a refreshingly high standard, and we pride ourselves on the attention to detail that makes all the difference. We offer 15 years experience at making people feel right at home - take a look at some of the things which keep our guests returning year after year..
* A Welcome Basket - so whatever time you arrive there's always Tea, Coffee, Milk and a bite to eat!
* Spotlessly clean rooms - pre-warmed in the Winter and freshly aired in Summer.
* Staff on site - to hand you your keys and show you to your accommodation.
* Private use of a Swimming Pool (self catering guests).
* Discreet and friendly Staff - normally available on hand, with emergency cover around the clock.
* Bed and Breakfast Rooms - with a Continental breakfast brought to your room.
We are set a few minutes from the River Thames in the heart of the most glorious countryside. Abingdon just a 10-minute walk, Oxford City Centre is only 8 miles away, so there is a variety of things to do.
Ratings/Awards: VisitBritain 3/4 Stars
Unit Type: Lodges & Cottages
Nearest Major Town: Oxford
For an instant Currency convertor Click here
Gardens for Guest Use
Suitable for Disabled
Weekend/Night Bookings Taken
Sporting Facilities Nearby
This page viewed on 9,242 occasions since Oct 16th 2005
On this day: