B and Bs in Hungerford
Alderbourne House is the family home of Colin & Pat Honeybone. A modern detached family house situated on the southern edge of the town in a quiet location and backing on to open countryside. A short walk from the town centre, railway station and the Kennet and Avon Canal.
- One double room, one twin room and 1 single room all decorated to a very high standard
- Guests Own Luxury Walk-In Shower Rooms
- All rooms with full central heating are complete with Tea/Coffee making equipment, Colour TV, and radio/alarms, hair dryers, bathrobes, etc.
- Choice of breakfasts served in the conservatory dining room which has panoramic views of the local countryside.
- Vegetarian and special diets catered for.
- Ample space for visitors to park their vehicles off the road
- Drying Room Facilities
- Secure, lockable and weather proof cycle store
- Packed Lunches by arrangement
- Guided Walks
- Meet and Greet from railway station
Three miles from the M4 motorway Junction 14 makes this an ideal stopover for the West Country and Wales and for easy access to Bath, Oxford, Winchester, and the Cotswolds, Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury (less than one hour by road). London Heathrow is approximately 45 minutes by road.
Ratings/Awards: ETC 4 Diamonds
Number of Rooms: 3
Price per PersonDouble: From £30
Twin: From £30
Single: From £30
For an instant Currency convertor Click here
Children Welcome - Over 10 years
Special Diets Catered For
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
No Smoking Rooms
Open All Year - Closed Christmas Day
Tourist Board Inspected
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 7,489 occasions since Oct 16th 2005