Attraction in Maidstone
Great value days out… Over 30 rides and attractions... Outdoor action... Indoor fun... It’s for everyone!
Visit the World of Activities at The Hop Farm for maximum fun at Kent’s biggest and No 1 family attraction.
Our award-winning family park is packed full of new features, rides and undercover wonders to entertain and fuel imaginations – come and enjoy one of life’s biggest adventures.
• Glide around on our amazing Victorian Carousel – a beautifully restored masterpiece which will leave you reminiscing of olden times
• Explore the UK’s first Magic Factory – discover intriguing conundrums, trick photography and the mysterious Merlin’s trommel!
• We dare you to try the 35ft high Leap of Faith – one of the amazing activities in our new adrenaline pumping Extreme Zone!
• Can you hit the bull’s eye? Try our Archery activity – come and have some family fun and shoot some arrows!
• The Soft Play Areas have slides and swings – just perfect for the younger ones in a happy and safe environment!
• Go for a hole in one at the Crazy Golf – practise your swing and you might have a chance!
• Everyone will love the Giant Jumping Pillows – how many jumps can you do before you fall over? Fantastic and simple family fun!
• Nostalgic Dray Rides with the Shire horses – everyone’s favourite and a great way to see The Hop Farm estate!
• Step into the past and experience a bygone age in Yesterday’s Village – a life-size recreation of a bygone village with shops and 1000s of genuine artefacts!
• Get a taste of the jungle in The Lost World Maze – get ready for a mini adventure meeting life-like dinosaurs on the way!
• Our famous Driving School – youngsters drive their very own car or truck and learn driving skills on a fun-size track!
• Visit the beautiful Shire Horses and Animal Farm – get up close to these amazing horses and meet other animals too!
• The younger ones have their very own Mini Funfair - ride the rodeo, mini big wheel, mini roundabout and bungee trampolines. Fun after fun after fun!
• An Extreme Zone favourite, Bush Craft and Nature Walks – guided walks through the woods learning about nature, how to build a shelter, survival techniques and more!
• Another really popular one from the Extreme Zone is the Climbing Wall – can you make it right up to the top? Give it a go and find out!
• Discover our hop picking heritage in the interactive Hop Story Museum – the story unfolds in the superb roundels of our Oast houses!
• Enjoy mouth watering cream teas in the Tea Room – plus tasty snacks and much more in a tasteful and restful ambience!
• Meet international stars in Legends in Wax – lifelike models of iconic pop stars past and present, sporting legends and movie stars. And if you dare and for the brave only, venture down to the torture cellar!
• At the centre of the park is the huge Outdoor Play Area and Frame – imaginations will run wild with the slides, bridges, towers and much more!
• The Arts and Crafts Centre is for the creative youngsters – fantastic for budding artists and for creating cards, badges, etc!
• 3D has arrived in The Great Goblin Hunt – hunt for goblins in this crazy and amazing indoor world of 3D!
• Traditional and delicious home cooked food served in The Shires Inn Restaurant – all the family are welcome and great value prices too!
• Our very own Garden Nursery for all your flowers, plants and shrubs – we have a massive choice and it’s right by the car park
• Delightful Gift & Sweet Shop – try some of our delicious fudge or take home a memento of your visit
• And much, much more!
Months Open: All year
Discount for Groups: Yes
Admission Price: Adults: £7.50
Prices vary on event days
Catering: Restaurant, Café, Refreshments
More Attractions nearby
M V Kentish Lady II (0.12 miles)
Tyrwhitt-Drake Museum of Carriages (0.13 miles)
Maidstone Museum and Bentlif Art Gallery (0.21 miles)
Maidstone Millennium River Park (0.59 miles)
Tyland Barn (1.59 miles)
This page viewed on 16,293 occasions since Oct 16th 2005