B and Bs in Windermere
Welcome to The Howbeck Hotel in Windermere, Cumbria - truly a 'once discovered, never forgotten' place to stay. A delightful Lake District retreat where the warmth and friendliness of hosts Hazel and Richard is always apparent.
The atmosphere is one of a friendly luxurious hotel and an elegant comfortable private Lake District residence all rolled into one.
- AA 5 Diamond
- Luxurious licensed hotel
- Guests lounge & bar
- Ten spacious bedrooms, three ground floor, all ensuite, with Four poster, Super King, King, Double or Single beds.
- Colour TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryers and clock radios as standard in all rooms
- Luxury rooms have DVD players & towelling bath robes
- Complimentary decanter of sherry and box of chocolates for pre-booked stays of 4 days and more.
- Hearty Cumbrian Platter breakfasts
- Rooms fully serviced daily & steam cleaned frequently
- Private car park
Ratings/Awards: AA 5 Diamonds
Number of Rooms: 10
Number Ensuite: 10
For an instant Currency convertor Click here
Credit Cards Accepted
Children Welcome - Over 5 years
Evening Meal Provided
Special Diets Catered For
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
No Smoking Rooms
Open All Year
Tourist Board Inspected
Building of Historic Interest
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 5,024 occasions since Oct 16th 2005
On this day: