B and Bs in Windermere
Welcome to The Howbeck Hotel in Windermere, Cumbria - truly a 'once discovered, never forgotten' place to stay. A delightful Lake District retreat where the warmth and friendliness of hosts Hazel and Richard is always apparent.
The atmosphere is one of a friendly luxurious hotel and an elegant comfortable private Lake District residence all rolled into one.
- AA 5 Diamond
- Luxurious licensed hotel
- Guests lounge & bar
- Ten spacious bedrooms, three ground floor, all ensuite, with Four poster, Super King, King, Double or Single beds.
- Colour TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryers and clock radios as standard in all rooms
- Luxury rooms have DVD players & towelling bath robes
- Complimentary decanter of sherry and box of chocolates for pre-booked stays of 4 days and more.
- Hearty Cumbrian Platter breakfasts
- Rooms fully serviced daily & steam cleaned frequently
- Private car park
Credit Cards Accepted
Children Welcome - Over 5 years
Evening Meal Provided
Special Diets Catered For
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
No Smoking Rooms
Open All Year
Tourist Board Inspected
Building of Historic Interest
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 4,782 occasions since Oct 16th 2005