Self-Catering in Churcham
The Pinetum is an historic Victorian hunting lodge well off the beaten track situated in 13 acres of beautiful woodland garden, (a pinetum) planted by Thomas Gambier Parry in 1844, only four miles West of Gloucester.
High above the Severn Vale it affords spectacular views across the valley to the rolling Cotswold hills. It is situated within easy reach of the Forest of Dean to the West and Tewkesbury and Gloucester to the East.
This page viewed on 1,504 occasions since 4th April 2007