Hotels in Bridport
The BRIDGE HOUSE HOTEL is situated on the eastern edge of Bridport town centre, next to the River Asker and gardens which follow the river's course. It is a town house built in 1760 to accommodate a religious order of dissenting ministers. Only recently converted to an hotel in the 1980's, it still contains many interesting features and character.
This page viewed on 4,977 occasions since 4th April 2007