Hotels in Cumnock
The Royal Hotel was built in 1892 by Mr R J Barrowman, and has proven over the years to be a figurehead of Cumnock Town Centre. The hotel with it’s Victorian Façade has been extensively refurbished by the current owners, Mr & Mrs Kyle, with a few of the original features retained creating a more contemporary feel with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. All those who have frequented the Royal, past and present have welcomed the results.
Credit Cards Accepted
TV in Rooms
This page viewed on 2,204 occasions since 3rd November 2011
On this day: