Events in London
Royal Park of Half Marathon 2014
In aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Taking in four Royal Parks and spectacular views of Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Marble Arch and the Royal Albert Hall, this highly acclaimed event offers a stunning route.
• Location: Greater London
• Date: Sunday, October 12, 2014
Thousands of supporters line the way as you run or walk with us amidst the autumn fall.
Here's how you can join us in the 2014 Royal Parks Half Marathon:
1. Sign up to the event Mailing List and the race on organizers will send you ballot info and remind you when the Ballot opens on 27 January 2014.
Please select the Cystic Fibrosis Trust as your preferred charity when entering the Ballot.
Then if you get a place, please use it to run with us and raise what you can.
2. Apply for one of our charity places in return for your pledge to raise £400 sponsorship for us.
We promise all our runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
• Team CF running top
• Fundraising pack and ideas
• Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
• Team newsletters and e-newsletters
• Race day hospitality
Running with Team CF will help us make a daily difference to the lives of those with cystic fibrosis, and the people who care for them.
If you want more information, please contact Soosie Rhodes by phone 0300 3731100 or by E-mail email@example.com.
If you have been to this event in the past please review it for us here
More Events in London in February
Royal Gun Salute, Hyde Park, Hyde Park
Joseph Grimaldi Memorial Service, Holy Trinity Church, Dalston
Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show, Excel, Docklands
Blessing the Throats, St. Ethelreda’s Church, Ely Place
Pancake Races, Across London